Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Someone I admire!

They say you live only once, 
So live it to the core. 
But God has blessed me with so much, 
There's nothing I would ask for more. 

 There's a wonderful lady I admire, 
To me, she's the one who inspires. 
Her voice is as melodious as could be, 
As sweet as the nectar of honey-bee. 

 She is a daughter to proud parents, 
Also a caring wife. 
Blessed with a jovial kid, 
The inevitable part of her life. 

 Beautiful is this lady, with her heart so pure, 
Yes, I adore her kindness to the core. 
One of the most-loving Aquarians I have known, 
With all her prowess, my Mind she has blown. 

 Author of the books I love, 
Her amazing vocab is over and above. 
Embodiment of serenity, 
She's an epitome of simplicity. 

 Popular are the plays she directs, 
Inspirational is the message she spreads.
 My hidden talents she helped me explore, 
May the applause of her success grow more and more.

 I am connected to her, and that's all I know, 
This affectionate bond of love will forever grow. 
She's my strength for whenever I feel low, 
It's a faith intact, there's nothing that I need to show.

 I thank the almighty for sending this angel in my life, 
To stay with her, is my craving so rife. 
Thankfully there comes a date.. 21st Jan.. 
when i can celebrate this precious gift of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment